Interview Techniques for Executives and Investigators
When the truth is paramount, Wicklander-Zulawski (WZ), is the world leader more companies, agencies, and investigators trust. Our team has been partnering with private sector investigators, human resource professionals, auditors, federal agents, police officers, and educators for over 35 years. Our non-confrontational interview and interrogation techniques help interview subjects protect their self-image and investigators lock in the facts they need to successfully resolve their investigations.
Disciplined Listening Method | Interview and Interrogation Training
The Certified Forensic Interviewers at WZ understand that being able to apply multiple interview and interrogation techniques creates significant advantages for professional interviewers. All of our techniques focus on uncovering the truth through rapport based approaches that establish the interviewer's credibility while allowing the interview subject to make their own decision to tell the truth. After competing this program attendees will walk away with the skills to:
- Strategically prepare to speak with victims, witnesses, suspects and job candidates
- Consider the totality of circumstances when choosing the best approach
- Execute four non-confrontational interview and interrogation techniques
- Identify new alternatives and reduce resistance by accurately evaluating verbal and non-verbal communication for signals of comfort and discomfort
- Inspire commitments with techniques that encourage their counterparts to save face and protect their self image
- Optimize objections to enlighten paths to new courses of action
- Uncover critical information with the preferred questioning techniques of Certified Forensic Interviewers
- Document the truth with voluntary written letters of explanation
- Uncover more evidence as a result of their interviews
Our interview and interrogation training courses are specifically developed and facilitated for each client to assist with program implementation and increased take-away value. Our commitment begins with our training programs and continues through supporting each attendee’s skills and confidence development.
Learn more about the philosophies and lessons behind Disciplined Listening on our blog.
To learn more about which interview and interrogation programs and services are the best fit for your organization please visit the WZ page or contact Michael Reddington, CFI at 800-222-7789 x150 or email@example.com.