Sales Skills for Sales Leaders
The goals of any sales opportunity are typically to turn prospects into customers and customers into your best sales people. These goals come to fruition when your customers choose to develop a relationship with you based on your ability to understand their world enough to deliver value through an educational sales process.
The ability to secure sales agreements is the foundation of every business. This essential process is often placed in the hands of team members who try to apply skills they've witnessed other sales professionals use, while selling to buyers that often have previous sales experience. This system can create unnecessary conflict and competition that causes great opportunities to slip away.
When business partnership opportunities fail to materialize sales professionals often ask themselves "What did I miss?". Potential buyers consistently provide clues indicating what their core interests are, what they are willing to invest in, and what their limits are. While experience helps, sales professionals are able to quickly and accurately capitalize on these clues when they leverage a strategy that shines a light on these indications and when they develop the skills to capitalize on them while helping their buyers to save face.
The Disciplined Listening Method | Sales Training
Everybody sells - Certified Forensic Interviewers sell the truth. Inquasive's Education Team has been obtaining the truth in interviews, creating relationships and expanding into new industries for over 35 years by applying the same techniques they use to educate and build trust in interview rooms to their business development efforts. They understand educated buyers, competitive markets and endless alternatives require sales professionals to develop confidence in skills that give them an advantage in every conversation they have.
The Disciplined Listening Sales Method provides executives and sales professionals with the advantages they need to connect with their audiences, strengthen relationships, uncover new alternatives, and influence agreements. The Disciplined Listening Method integrates the key components of four non-confrontational interview and interrogation techniques with current sales research and best practices to instill the skills necessary to use the truth to your advantage. In addition to facilitator-led components, each program includes pre-work, homework, group exercises, video evaluations and supporting documentation designed to reinforce and adapt a repeatable process. After completing this program attendees will walk away with the skills to:
- Drive new leads with engaging business introductions that address all three buyer mindsets
- Understand and connect with the six types of buyers and five types of sellers
- Develop strategic sales approaches by leveraging perceived weaknesses
- Identify new alternatives and reduce resistance by accurately evaluating verbal and non-verbal communication for signals of acceptance and resistance
- Enhance relationships by consistently communicating to develop trust
- Finalize agreements with techniques that encourage buyers to save face and protect their self-image
- Optimize objections to enlighten paths to agreements
- Uncover critical information with the preferred questioning techniques of Certified Forensic Interviewers
- Consistently secure business agreements by applying the Disciplined Listening Sales Method
Our sales training courses are specifically developed and facilitated for each client to assist with program implementation and increased takeaway value. Our commitment begins with our training programs and continues through supporting each attendee’s skills and confidence development.
Learn more about the philosophies and lessons behind Disciplined Listening on our blog.
To schedule a training event for your team or to discuss the details of the Disciplined Listening advisory sessions contact Michael Reddington, CFI at +1 (704) 256-7116 or firstname.lastname@example.org.